Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information ("PII"), such as your name, postal address, IP address, telephone and mobile numbers, and email address that you provide to us while on this site. Your PII may be used by us for all legal purposes, which may include, but are not limited to, responding to your requests, processing your transactions, notifying you of new products or product-related news and for administrative purposes such as conducting incentive programs or tracking which parts of the site are of interest to you. We also may use PII to fulfill orders, conduct on-line surveys, contests or incentive programs, and notify you of special events and advertising that you might be interested in. In addition, we may use the information to improve Masco Home Services' online and other services, such as customer service and product support, to understand consumer preferences in developing product improvements and innovations and to ensure that our site is of interest to you. We may also use your PII for internal business purposes, such as optimizing users' site experiences and analyzing and managing our businesses.
Changing Personally identifiable Information
To the extent required by applicable law, we will inform you about the PII we maintain about you when requested and will respond to requests to update, correct, or suppress PII. We will make all required updates and changes within the time specified by applicable law. Such requests must be submitted in writing to the following address: email@example.com
Retaining Personally Identifiable Information
We retain PII about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law. Note that despite any request for removal of or change to PII, we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records that will not be removed or changed.
Use of this Site by Children
This site is not directed to children under the age of 18 and we request that children do not provide PII through the site.
Masco Home Services reserves the right to make changes to this Policy. In the event that Masco Home Services makes a material change to this Policy, it will be posted here. We encourage you to check this page regularly because your continued use of this site following any changes to the Policy will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such change. In the event that Masco Home Services makes a material change to the Policy, a notice will be posted regarding such change.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
The site may use so-called "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") to compile aggregate statistics about site usage and response rates. Pixel Tags allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the site and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened. We only use the information received from these Pixel Tags in the aggregate for statistical analysis. Some uses of Pixel Tags in connection with the site may be under the control of unaffiliated entities that Masco Home Services retains to manage certain programs and fulfill specific visitor requests. Masco Home Services cannot be responsible for third-party uses of Pixel Tags.
How We Share Personally Identifiable Information
Masco Home Services may share PII collected with Affiliated Entities or third parties as described below.
- Affiliated Entities. We may share PII with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide (collectively, "Affiliated Entities") for their purposes in sending you information about their products or programs. You may access a list of certain Affiliated Entities at http://www.masco.com/our_companies/index.html.
- Service Providers. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and this site or to administer activities on our behalf, such as sending emails, hosting dealer locater sites, providing order fulfillment, conducting advertising or customer service, and administering contests or incentive programs. We may share PII with these third parties for those business purposes. For instance, if you request a brochure, we may share PII about you with fulfillment and management agencies to complete your request.
- Co-Branded Pages. From time to time, we may enter into a special relationship with another company that is not owned by or affiliated with Masco Home Services to provide additional features on this site, such as co-branded sites (referred to here as "co-branded pages"). Any information including PII that you provide on one of these co-branded pages may be shared with or accessible by these third-party partners. By submitting your information through these co-branded pages, you also consent to our sharing this information with those third-party partners. You should review the privacy policies posted on these co-branded pages to understand how information collected through these pages will be collected and used.
User Generated Content Functions
Certain pages on this site enable users to create their own profile page or submit their own content (for example, message boards, forums, chat functionality and blogs, among other services). Any information you disclose in such a profile page or submission may be publicly available and be read, collected, or otherwise used by anyone who visits the URL of the page on which you have chosen to comment, and you should exercise caution in deciding whether to disclose your personal, financial or other sensitive information there. Masco Home Services cannot prevent such publicly-available information from being used by others in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy and safety, and is not responsible for the results of any postings.
If you do not wish to receive marketing-related e-mails from us, or if you would prefer that we do not share PII about you with third parties for such third parties' marketing purposes, you may opt-out of receiving such marketing-related e-mails or from such sharing by deselecting the checkbox at http://www.mascohomeservices.com/sched.jsp. Please specify clearly which of the following choices you are opting out of:
- Receiving marketing-related e-mails from us;
- Allowing us to share PII about you with Affiliated Entities for their direct marketing purposes; and/or
- Allowing us to share PII about you with unaffiliated third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes.
We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove PII about you from the databases of Affiliated Entities or other third parties with which we have already shared your PII as of the date on which we implement your opt-out request. If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related e-mails from such third parties, please contact such third parties directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set forth in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related e-mails.
Sweepstakes, Contests, Etc.
We may operate sweepstakes, contests, raffles and similar promotions through the site that may require online registration with us or with third party sponsors of such sweepstakes, contests, raffles, etc. You should carefully review the rules of each sweepstakes, contest, raffle and promotion in which you participate through the site, as they may contain additional important information about Masco Home Services' or a sponsor's use or disclosure of your PII. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of PII conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
Links and Third Parties' Privacy Practices
Security of Personally Identifiable Information
Masco Home Services take measures to protect PII collected through this site against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We also seek to require our Affiliated Entities and service providers to exercise reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of any PII about you that they receive from Masco Home Services. Unfortunately, however, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
If you have any questions about this Policy or how Masco Home Services processes your PII, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal address to 2339 Beville Road, Daytona Beach, FL 32119 USA.